Kharox - Lore based playthrough V1.5
So long Lucid Hello Arcana
In today's post, I aim to go over the process that got me to kill Hard Lucid, starting from the spot I was at in the previous post a couple of months back.
Let's look at the previous post's goals to see how much has changed:
- Abso shoulder to 21*
- Full Lucid Arcanes
- At least 60% more drop rate from accessories
- A good Oz ring
- Android
As I got stronger, I find myself reaching a point where the number of realistic upgrades I can make becomes much smaller. Because of that, I decided to invest a lot of mesos into getting as much %drop as possible. This way, while I am stuck in what could potentially become an endless purgatory of RNG, I can at least improve my odds of obtaining something useful.
Weeks passed by, and the damage was simply not enough. The room for improvement grew smaller, and I was in desperate need of either a Black Heart or a RoR ring.
And while I hadn't gotten a single ring, let alone even two boxes, I did manage to find a Black Heart, twice, actually.
While I was happy, it was useless without an Android. Currently, the only bosses I can get access to an Android from are Damien and Lotus, so week after week, I was praying to get either an Android or an Oz ring, to no avail.
Until one week, I actually got something from Damien.
As weeks passed by, I optimized every single buff I could get my hands on, got all my accessories from 18% to 24–27% STR, optimized my hyper stats, and got my V Matrix nearly finished. Funnily enough, Holy Symbol is still missing some % drop on it.
| 90% complete IMO |
And then it happened
Not only did that unlock the Black Heart, but it also made the Eye Patch viable.
Later on, I got lucky with cubing the Eye Patch to 3L STR, and so the final stretch was complete.
At first, I failed P3 at least 3 times in practice mode even with this gear. I wanted to get comfortable with the mechanics and pace of the fight.
The thing is, I'm not sure if I could kill P3 this easily every time. I even popped an Onyx Apple just to be safe, lol.
But with reaching Arcana, we unlock another symbol, and that's more free damage!
Before I end the post, I want to clarify and modify some of the rules and talk a bit about the upcoming goals.
(All rules can be viewed in the first post.)
First, I can have access to all the buffs I can get my hands on, but I cannot do any content that is not lore-related. For example, I can use the Ursus buff, but I cannot fight Ursus on this character. The same goes for Monster Park and similar content.
In addition, I can use professions to acquire certain buffs of my choice.
Also, to make the acquisition process smoother, I've decided to reduce the cost of droplets by 2/3: 8 for the weapon and 4 for gear. It still requires some effort to kill the normal versions, and it still takes longer to get Arcane gear than Absolab.
All in all, the next goals are as follows:
- Twilight Mark
- Oz Ring
- Finishing the Arcana symbol
That's it for now. Thanks for reading :D
Comments
Post a Comment