Kharox - Lore based playthrough V1.2

 


Whats good ? I have progressed alot and we still have alot to acomplish so lets dive right in. I'll try to not make this post too messy.

As you can see, I'm now on Lachelein and have finished my Chuchu symbol. Lach is a big deal because in order to get pass this place I need to kill Hlucid. And for that we must get stronger. 

Acording to the last post's goals, we did manage to get the full empress set which is now all 17* with 3% STR, we also obtained the black bean mark which is now 20* unique with 9% STR.

Together with the mark we hit legendery with 2 useful lines on our emblem and secendery, helping us push our combat power above 3M.


and 12% str


A good flame aswell
21% ATT

With this power creep let's take a look at the bossing department: 


As you can tell Magnus is officially down as we managed to kill the Hard version. Although you can't see it in this picture, we currently are running Nlomien back to back in order to get AbsoLab which will be our main focus in order to fight normal or even easy lucid. 

Also wanted to share some of the V matrix progression:
We are currently working on maxing our boost nodes and using exp nodes for importent common skills like weapon aura etc. 

I updated the first iteration of the rule book in V1.0 to add two more rules:
I can now trade absolab boxes (and later on arcane boxes) to this character in exchage of the cores and spirit stones respectively (and later on droplet). I'm doing that in order to eliminate the god forsaken aweful droplet farming and lomien weeklies while still keeping the core engagement around the bosses themself.

In order to sum up the post until the next one, here are the goals I wish to achieve: 
1. Lucid is a level 230 boss, to deal maximum damage I need to be atleast level 235.
2. Maxing out Lach symbol in order to deal more damage to lucid. 
3. Getting full absolab set 17* 2L stats possibly unique. 

That's it for now, thank's for reading. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kharox - Lore based playthrough V1.0

Kharox - Lore based playthrough V1.4