Kharox - Lore based playthrough V1.4
Hello Everyone, I have a lot of things to cover and some changes I'd like to go over in today's post.
Let's go over character upgrades, which pushed my combat power to 18M from the previous 10M.
I finally finished the Lach symbol, and with that, I no longer do Lach dailies. I also stopped leveling, as there's no reason to push past 235 after getting the extra damage on Lucid. (I also want to experience Esfera once we get there).
Here's my V matrix currently :
As you can see, I'm done with most of my skills, still missing Weapon Aura and Blink for the extra damage, and HS, which I will cover in a later section of the post. Fountain will be leveled at a later stage, as I don't really need it with the bosses I'm currently fighting.
*Note for myself - Don't forget to get a special node for the HLucid fight.
Now let's talk about some of the gear upgrades from the recent SSF:
| 21* Abso Helmet |
| 21* Abso Suit |
| 27% STR |
I want to remind you that the AU shoulder, suit, and helmet come from Will, and so we need to push Abso to at least 21* in order to get the damage to kill phase 3 HLucid. Aside from that, I got very lucky getting 27% STR on one of the rings. The rest of the Abso pieces are 17* as they will be replaced with AU from Lucid.
All the recent upgrades helped us get our first HLoMien clears. (Forgot to take a screenshot of Damien.)
| 22 MIN 1 LIFE! |
On a side note, I absolutely love the Lotus remaster. The fight feels so exciting yet fair and balanced. I think it's the boss I'm waiting to fight the most, until I get to a point where I can one-shot it. 😀
Let's take a look at our boss progress:
Feelsgoodman, the final gatekeeper is HLucid. Once I can get past this point, the rest of the progression should feel like relatively smooth sailing.
With HDamien out of the way, we can no longer fight CRA.
To reliably clear HLucid, my burst needs to be around 13T. I’m currently sitting at 7T. I expect that once I reach ~30M CP, I’ll be able to min-clear the boss, but Arcanes alone likely won’t be enough to bridge that gap.
One of my biggest bottlenecks right now is not having an Oz ring. I’m also missing a strong face accessory and an Android, both of which I can now target through Hlomien.
With that in mind, I’ve decided to shift resources toward maximizing drop rate. Better loot efficiency is essential for steady progression through bosses, regardless of pitch drop luck.
After optimizing accessory potential, inner ability, HS (currently in progress), and familiars, I’m sitting at 233% drop with Legion buff.
I am working on getting another Ifea Treasure Ring, a PB Mark, and crafting another Ark Ring to get more drop %.
Even a ROR2 could be massive for my burst. I do need to stay realistic, though, I might not see it before I kill HLucid. I’m just hoping I won’t need one for it.
Speaking of familiars, familiars are now part of the gameplay, but here’s the catch:
(Rules will be updated in the main post)
I can only use familiars from lore-related areas (head over to the lore training guide in the first post).
The same applies to equiping badges.
Here are all the badges I can use:
The badges I’ve marked are already owned. I’m still looking for a Stumpy, and getting the future badge will be a challenge in itself.
The same goes for familiars. Unfortunately, only Morass and above can properly drop familiars. I did manage to get two 15% IED familiars and one 50% drop pig from Perion.
Now for the favorite part of the post - goals:
- Abso shoulder to 21*
- Full Lucid Arcanes
- At least 60% more drop rate from accessories
- A good Oz ring
- Android
We’re chilling, mostly doing Ark daily and weekly bosses.
See you next time! 😁
Comments
Post a Comment