Kharox - Lore based playthrough V1.3

 

1 life 23 min normal lucid run

Oh boy I got a big one for y'all. 

We are offically on the grind towards arcane gear! 

As you know, in order to leave lach I need to kill hard lucid, realizing how difficult that would be, Ive decided to push hard in multiple diractions in attempt to squeeze as much damage as I can while also being resourceful. let's look together at the previous post's goals :

In order to sum up the post until the next one, here are the goals I wish to achieve: 
1. Lucid is a level 230 boss, to deal maximum damage I need to be atleast level 235.
2. Maxing out Lach symbol in order to deal more damage to lucid. 
3. Getting full absolab set 17* 2L stats possibly unique.

 

Lachelein used to scale up to the low 230s, but that is no longer the case, grinding past 230 is very slow. I do enjoy the revelation place 2 map so I dont really mind. currently missing 4% fd for being 2 levels from 235. 

Also managed to get my first max boost node, that's 1/4 so definitely more room for improvment as I aim to max every core damage node before attempting hard lucid.

On the gear departement, using the recent shining event to finish hilla's earrings and getting a 21* belt.


Finally aboslab set is done, getting the last two pieces doing the heaven weeklies, honestly didnt take as long as it used to.



After tiering up almost all of our gear to unique, getting 1L STR on the abso and 2L STR on the accessories. We currently sits at 10.5M CP



While I am happy for getting to the point of killing Nlucid, Nlucid is also a time gate.
You see, getting all the arcane gear we can from Lachelein (Weapon, shoes, gloves, cape) requires 30 lucid kills, which is 7.5 MONTHS

The plan going forward is focusing on getting Nlomien and Nlucid every week for a chance of getting a special ring box. We need ROR to kill Hlucid phase 3. until we get it, there's no real reason to rush towards arcane. 

Here's the goals for the next post, hopefuly so we can kill Nlucid more comfortably :
  1. Level 235
  2. Level 20 Lach symbol
  3. Maxing all of our boost nodes
  4. 2L 17* on absolab shoe (currently 15*)
  5. 2L STR on absolab OA, HAT, Shoulder
Ill keep you updated for anything exciting, as for now we enter the cold winter of climbing the Hlucid wall.

See you next post.


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kharox - Lore based playthrough V1.0

Kharox - Lore based playthrough V1.2

Kharox - Lore based playthrough V1.4